Monday, June 18, 2012





30 day drawing challenge! This is day 1: self-portrait! My hair is real short, you see I shaved it off at the Relay for Life. I understand now that being a cancer patient must seriously undermine one's self-esteem if one isn't used to weird stares from angry old ladies (seriously, they're always mad at me!).

I've started it a few days back, but I didn't really think of blogging it! So I guess I will! So I signed my name on this one, but not on the others...because apparently I think this one's worth something and the others aren't? I don't know XD

However, overall I'm pretty happy with this drawing, it actually really looks like me doing that scary face. That face says I munna getchu. I munna getchu, folks. Haha. Okay, no, not really. Please don't sue.

I've been watching a lot of OOG. Double oh gee. Yeah. You know the stuff. I've been ridiculously late on all the Mindcrack things going on. I know everyone playing and I know what they look like, but finding the time to listen to them...oof. Thing is, I am more of a visual person, so it's distracting to not look at the screen, and I don't get what's going on. DANGIT.

Maybe I'll start a let's play too. Have some sort of crazy thing going on. Probably a build world. Heheheheheheheh.

Anyways, I'll let you all know if I do decide to do it!

See y'all

Ariane!

No comments:

Post a Comment